Personality DJ (how To)
Develop super-confidence & presence onstage
Improve your personality and increase your earning power… If that’s what you want, this book will help you achieve your ambitions.
"Personalities aren’t just born, they have to be created and improved. Smooth 'patter' and quick wits take professional 'performers' many years to perfect". With this book you'll quickly find you can achieve the same confidence and people skills within weeks, we GUARANTEE you’ll develop a remarkable talent you would never have dreamed of!
- What Is Banter
- Beginning Steps
- How To Find Your Comedic Voice
- Marketing Yourself And getting bookings
- How You Should Dress
- How To Relax Before Your stage Performance
- Performing Tips
- How Personality DJ’s Can Get Into TV or Film
- Tips, secrets and tricks of the trade
- How to Write Stand Up Jokes that you can sell for £££’s
- Party Games for Small Groups of Adults
- Party Games for Large Groups (more than 8 People)
- Party Games for Large Groups of Teenagers
- Children’s Party Games 83 Resources Error! Bookmark not defined.
Great comedy material, One-Liners, Quips and retorts to make every disco night prove even more entertaining than the last ...and show you how to charm the birds off the trees! Tricks, tips and advice for every DJ that wants to succeeed quickly whether on the local wedding disco scene or cruise liners and holiday destinations. It's easy when you can entertain as well as be a music expert!
Don’t rely on “that was”, “This is” introductions all night, Learn to be an entertainer FAST!
Developed from books; How to be a DJ, DJ Wit & Banter Vol 1 and Volume 2 and, Pefectly Silly Party Games plus hints and tips never before published for a successful career as a personality DJ in clubs, resort venues, cruise ship or Wedding DJ.
"I'm working my bollocks off and it's all thanks to your one-liners that have enabled me to put on a much better show"
B. M. Southampton.
"the crowd were eating out of my hands" -Simon Baxter. Villefranche, France.