Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 Just How Secure is Your Home
Chapter 2 Steps to Help Improve Your Home Security
Chapter 3 Ways to Prevent a Break in to Your Home
Chapter 4 Fit Locks to Help Make Your Home More Secure
Chapter 5 How to Make Your Windows More Secure
Chapter 6 Lights Are a Good Deterrent
Chapter 7 Some Simple Door Alarm Systems
Don't become a victim and risk your important possessions and, more importantly, your family...Instead, grab the only source of information that teaches you how you can quickly and inexpensively make your home unattractive to burglars!
The Top 2 Benefits to "Burglar-Proofing" Your Home:
1) Simple, yet effective ways of securing your home
There's no need for a high-tech alarm system that's difficult to operate, and expensive to purchase. With the tips shown in this book, you'll find out what burglars look for, and how you can quickly and easily become an unattractive option for them.
2) Save money...and secure your family
Not only does this book offer ways of saving money WHILE making your home a burglar's nightmare, but it also helps ensure that those burglars won't have access to your family and yourself. Possessions are one thing, but having your life at risk is something no person should have to worry about.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide....
- Simple Steps to improve Home Security We'll discuss everything from tactics for lighting your home, to some of the most easily missed safe-havens for burglars. You wouldn't want your garden to be the reason your house was chosen...would you?
- Other ways to prevent break ins. We'll look at certain types of equipment and other low-cost things you can do to make a burglar's life extremely difficult...and encourage them to simply move on and choose an easier target.YES Sell Private Label Rights
- Are your door locks really enough? You might be surprised to find out which door locks burglars love to see on a door. Make sure that your locks are the ones they absolutely HATE
- Window locks...will they really prevent a break-in? Burglars are generally not fond of noise. It attracts attention from neighbors, and means they don't have time to get the good stuff. We'll explain what locks you should look at...and also explain an extremely low cost alternative to consider.
Never before has it been so easy to make your home the kind of place a burglar hates to see...and at a cost that anyone can afford. Don't put your home security on the back burner...burglars love procrastinators!