"I am really delighted to launch my new e-book
'The Bumper Book of Karaoke Singer Quips'"
Mike Francis - Author
UNLEASH THE STAND-UP COMEDIAN IN YOU
Stand-up quips, one-liners, put-downs and banter for extrovert personalities
What you'll get
In this pdf, you will find
• Individual nuggets of stand-up comedy gold
• Insults, roasts and audience baiting quips
• Chat-up lines, ice breakers and compliments
• A ton of banter and cheeky one-liners
• Hilarious rhetorical audience questions
Who should invest?
Karaoke Quips offers great value for a wide selection of extroverts.
• The Karaoke singer
• The Karaoke compere
• The Wedding DJ
• Introverts who want to be extroverts
Is it for you?
You need to memorise at least twenty five of the quips in this book whether you think you do, or not.
• "Thank you very much, I must have been really dull before"
• "My husband loved it"
• "A very handy collection"
• "Quick to read, and memorable"
• "A book worth dipping into frequently"
• "I’ve been using banter for years, it’s just more ammunition for me"
• "There are some excellent one liners in here"
• "A great gift for my salesman boyfriend"
• "If you are feeling low - read this it will brighten your day!"
Use humour to boost your confidence, improve your stage-presence and get your audience coming back for more
You’re centre stage. Your heart is racing. You could hear a pin drop. And everyone is looking at you. All you need now is that killer one-liner to make this a night everyone will remember.
Fortunately, you know just the thing, you’re armed with the quips, flirty lines and hilarious insults you need to get the banter going and your audience crying with laughter. You’ve read The Bumper Book of Karaoke Singer Quips from cover to cover.
Karaoke Quips comes with a money-back guarantee.
Nobody knows the club entertainment circuit better than author and scriptwriter Mike Francis – he’s done it all. He’s made a living on stage and by writing gags for some of the world’s top comedians. There are many great routines out there – but it’s always the one-liners that get remembered and repeated.
As a Karaoke singer or compere, you know that a quick quip, put down, insult or one-liner can get the audience on your side and coming back for more. And these are some of the best around. Mike has written this book with the aim of giving you the ammo you need to:
- Unleash a new you with greater confidence and stage presence
- Put down hecklers in an instant
- Make your karaoke nights ‘must see’ events
- Become famous on the circuit
- Keep your routine fresh and your audience on their toes
- Stay in control of your night and be the life and soul
- Quickly establish a reputation and pull in more punters
- Make friends, influence people and flirt outrageously
- Bait your audience with insult comedy – if you’re feeling bold!
5 out of 5 stars OMG! Just Buy This Book!
31 Aug 2013
By Cathy Wilson
Guys...if you started throwing these one liners at me I'd see right through them but still be putty in your hands. Ha!
At the very least you’ll have a good giggle. But be warned if you’re easily offended – these one-liners aren’t for the faint-hearted. So, if you want to be a funnier and more charismatic Karaoke Singer or Compere – download this book now and test out the power of the one-liner on YOUR audience. You won’t be disappointed!
Over 350 lightning-fast microphone quips
- “Earth wind and fire. Great name for an Indian takeaway.”
- "I'm in great shape – round."
- "I thought alcoholics were supposed to be anonymous?"
- “You couldn't get a spark of intelligence out of that if you used jump leads!”
- "You've had enough to drink; your face has gone all blurred."
“The little devil on your shoulder that helps an entertainer cross the line from boring and polite to cheeky and charismatic.” – Artsmag.co.uk
* * * 350-page ebook * * *
* * * Exclusive to Info Books * * *
* * * You won’t find this on Amazon! * * *
Packed with short, fast, stand-up quips, Karaoke Singer Quips is a digital version of the new script from stand-up Mike Francis that will help you dominate a crowd from the moment you pick up the mic.
It’s about using comedy to boost your confidence and create instant stage-presence. It’s about finding the right words to say to interact with your audience, to get a chuckle or two from the crowd, to flirt, to upstage your competitors, to work on what’s important - your performance. People may not remember the songs, but they WILL remember how you made them feel.
Karaoke Compere Quips comes in two flavours:
Mini Version FREE when available - A handful of quips you can download and test out before your buy. And don’t worry you won’t have to provide an email address, so we won’t pester you with offers. It’s also uncopyrighted, so you can share it with as many people as you like.
The Premium Version - Exclusive to Info-Books.co.uk The full version of Karaoke Singer Quips is a digital library of 300+ quips and one-liners that you can easily memorise for your performance. It also comes with extra banter material!
So what are you waiting for?
UNLEASH THE STAND-UP COMEDIAN IN YOU
With Karaoke Singer Quips
It's insanely good value!
The first 100 downloads at the sensational
price of a London Ritz coffee £9.99
After that, it's the price of an all-day Breakfast in the city - £14.99
5.0 out of 5 stars Fun book
6 Sep 2013
By Tim B
There are some good one liners in here. Easy to read, and some funny lines you will want to remember.