The Newbie Toolkit
The Newbie Toolkit: How To Build And Upload Your First Website" gives you fully-detailed screenshots, with easy directions showing you exactly how to:
- Get and install a simple (and free) web page editor. With everything laid out in illustrated steps, you"ll soon be zipping out websites like a pro.
- Set up the backbone of your webpage, with a controlled-width, white background for easy reading ... and a colored surround of your choice.
- Easily place pictures and text side by side, for a crisp, professional-looking website.
- Create an attention-grabbing, benefit-shouting bulleted list -- just like this one.
- Add clickable links to your page, with a few clicks of your mouse. Put in those links that make you money (Affiliate commissions anyone?)
- Even drop snippets of code into your website, in just 3 simple steps. Yes! It"s not as difficult as you feared.
- Install an easy to use FTP program, that lets you easily drag"n"drop your website files from your computer onto your Internet domain.
Download File Size - 9,513Kb
eBook Format - PDF
Reading Requirements - Any PDF Reader
Number of Pages - 92, 25, 29